- To fish away; to learn by ability or laborious examination; to search out.
- To fish away; to learn by skill or laborious examination; to locate.
- To fish away; to find out by skill or laborious research; to locate.
- To fish out; to discover by skill or laborious investigation; to locate.
- To search out; ergo, to discover by simple means or by rigid examination.
- To search out; for this reason, to discover by subtle means or by strict examination.
Sentence for "expiscate"
- I am in a fair way…
- View More