- To rob of the claws or the balls for the forefeet.
- To deprive associated with the claws and/or balls for the forefeet.
- To deprive for the claws or the balls regarding the fore legs. See also declaw.
- To rob of this claws or perhaps the balls of fore foot. See additionally declaw.
- In English forest legislation, to cut fully out the balls or claws of the fore foot of, as a dog, to make incompetent at looking.
- In English forest legislation, to cut right out the balls or claws for the fore feet of, as a dog, to make incapable of shopping.
Definition for "expeditate"
Variant for "expeditate"