- Of, concerning, or with the capacity of growth.
- expansionary, associated with expansion
- expandable, which are often expanded
- (of fumes) with the capacity of development
- Of, concerning, or with the capacity of development.
- expansionary, regarding growth
- expandable, which are often broadened
- (of gases) capable of expansion
- Capable of broadening or of growth; of a nature to grow: as, expansile action.
- effective at expanding or of expansion; of a nature to expand: because, expansile activity.
Sentence for "expansile"
Synonym for "expansile"
Equivalent for "expansile"