- The removal of fruit stones.
- A depriving of bone or of fresh fruit rocks.
- The act of exossating, or depriving of bones or of every comparable tough compound; the state to be so deprived.
- removing good fresh fruit rocks.
- A depriving of bone tissue or of good fresh fruit rocks.
- The work of exossating, or depriving of bones or of any similar hard compound; their state of being therefore deprived.
- Definition for "exossation"
- Sentence for "exossation"
- The faulty despotism in symbols amounting…
- View More