- impact by outside causes.
- Growth on the exterior or near the surface.
- A division of woody plants whose stem is created by successive accretions towards the outside the lumber underneath the bark
- A phase in the life cycle of a hair follicle for which a hair exits the hair follicle.
- Same as exogamy.
- In sporozoans, sporulation happening after the cyst features kept the host, as with Gregarinida and Coccidiidea usually. See endogeny.
- Definition for "exogeny"
- Sentence for "exogeny"
- Turanian, and a highly gifted sketch…
- View More