- A council that advises or assists a political government.
- A council obtaining the highest government energy or authority.
- a body of men chosen as advisers regarding the main magistrate, whether of circumstances or perhaps the country.
- a council that shares the supreme executive energy
- A council that suggests or assists a political professional.
- A council having the greatest administrator power or authority.
- a body of men elected as advisers for the chief magistrate, whether of a State or perhaps the nation.
- a council that shares the supreme exec power
Definition for "executive council"
- A council that advises or assists a political…
Hypernym for "executive council"