- An officer used to get excise duty (excise income tax), also to enforce excise guidelines.
- An officer which inspects and prices articles liable to excise task.
- in the uk, an officer engaged in obtaining excise tasks, and in avoiding violation of excise rules.
- an individual who collects taxes for federal government
- An officer used to collect excise responsibility (excise tax), and to enforce excise laws and regulations.
- An officer whom inspects and prices articles liable to excise task.
- In Great Britain, an officer engaged in collecting excise tasks, plus in avoiding infringement for the excise regulations.
- somebody who gathers taxes the federal government
Definition for "exciseman"
- An officer used to get excise duty (excise…
Sentence for "exciseman"
Hypernym for "exciseman"
Same Context for "exciseman"