- an interest rate of trade.
- the total amount of one currency that any particular one or organization defines as equal to another when either buying or selling it at any particular moment
- The rate from which one money are exchanged for another, usually expressed given that worth of usually the one with regards to the other.
- the cost for exchanging money of just one country for money of another
- A rate of exchange.
- the total amount of one currency that any particular one or institution defines as equivalent to another when either buying or selling it at any specific moment
- The price where one currency could be exchanged for the next, frequently expressed given that value of usually the one in terms of the various other.
- the fee for swapping money of just one country for money of some other
Definition for "exchange rate"
Hypernym for "exchange rate"