- a technique of gambling, as on a horserace, when the bettor must properly choose those completing in the 1st and second places in specifically that series. Also called perfecta.
- A bet where bettor must correctly select the two runners which finish first and second, inside correct order.
- a bet that you could pick the first and 2nd finishers in the correct purchase
- a technique of betting, as on a horserace, when the bettor must correctly pick those completing in the 1st and second places in properly that sequence. Also known as perfecta.
- A bet when the bettor must precisely find the two runners whom finish very first and 2nd, in the correct purchase.
- a bet as you are able to select the first and second finishers into the correct purchase
Sentence for "exacta"
- Combine Friesan Fire, Rachel Alexandra and…
Hypernym for "exacta"