- the high quality or state of occurring every single day, or often.
- this product or outcome of taking place every day, or usually.
- ordinariness as a result of becoming regular and prevalent
- the product quality or condition of taking place day-after-day, or frequently.
- the item or result of occurring each and every day, or usually.
- ordinariness because of being frequent and commonplace
Sentence for "everydayness"
Hyponym for "everydayness"
Hypernym for "everydayness"
Same Context for "everydayness"