- Of, related to, producing, or created by evaporation.
- related to, or producing, evaporation.
- concerning or causing or becoming caused by evaporation
- Of, with respect to, creating, or generated by evaporation.
- with respect to, or creating, evaporation.
- associated with or causing or being caused by evaporation
- Causing evaporation; with respect to evaporation: since, an evaporative process.
- Causing evaporation; with respect to evaporation: because, an evaporative procedure.
Sentence for "evaporative"
- The Memstar process combines conventional reverse…
Synonym for "evaporative"
Phrases for "evaporative"
Same Context for "evaporative"