- a novel containing options from Gospels, read during worship solutions.
- an array of passages from Gospels, as a lesson in divine solution.
- in Greek and Roman Catholic churches, a book containing passages through the Gospels to-be look over at divine solution. Additionally evangelistarion, evangeliary.
- a novel containing options from the Gospels, look over during worship services.
- A selection of passages from the Gospels, as a lesson in divine solution.
- within the Greek and Roman Catholic churches, a novel containing passages from Gospels to-be look over at divine service. In addition evangelistarion, evangeliary.
Sentence for "evangelistary"
- The holy man recognised his evangelistary,…
Synonym for "evangelistary"