- Relating to the project of price to one, thing, or event.
- judgmental; maintaining reduce a thing to a straightforward evaluation.
- exercising or involving mindful analytical evaluations.
- workout or involving cautious evaluations
- Relating to the assignment of value to someone, thing, or event.
- judgmental; tending to lower a thing to a simple assessment.
- working out or concerning mindful analytical evaluations.
- workout or involving careful evaluations
Sentence for "evaluative"
- The self has difficulty in accurately…
Synonym for "evaluative"
Equivalent for "evaluative"
Same Context for "evaluative"