- The main cylinder in which the main vascular muscle is organized around a pith, as with many seed flowers.
- a form of siphonostele, where the vascular muscle in stem forms a central band of packages around a pith.
- The main cylinder when the main vascular tissue is arranged around a pith, like in most seed flowers.
- A type of siphonostele, when the vascular muscle into the stem kinds a central band of packages around a pith.
Definition for "eustele"
- The main cylinder in which the main vascular…
Hyponym for "eustele"
Form for "eustele"