- Any of numerous big, segmented aquatic arthropods regarding the order Eurypterida that existed through the Ordovician Period to the Permian Period.
- A large, prehistoric, carnivorous arthropod, of the purchase Eurypterida, considered one of the primary pets to venture onto land.
- A merostome crustacean associated with the household Eurypteridæ.
- big extinct scorpion-like arthropod considered pertaining to horseshoe crabs
- some of various huge, segmented aquatic arthropods associated with the purchase Eurypterida that existed from the Ordovician stage to your Permian Period.
- A large, prehistoric, carnivorous arthropod, of this order Eurypterida, thought to be among the first animals to venture onto land.
- A merostome crustacean of the family Eurypteridæ.
- big extinct scorpion-like arthropod considered regarding horseshoe crabs
- obtaining the characters of or with respect to Eurypterus or perhaps the Eurypteridæ.
- Getting The figures of or with respect to Eurypterus or the Eurypteridæ.
Sentence for "eurypterid"
Synonym for "eurypterid"
Hypernym for "eurypterid"