- A member associated with the genetic aristocracy of ancient Athens.
- One well born, or of noble delivery.
- Any member of the Eupatridae.
- One well-born, or of noble beginning.
- One Of Many Eupatridæ.
- A member of hereditary aristocracy of old Athens.
- One well born, or of noble birth.
- Any person in the Eupatridae.
- One well born, or of noble beginning.
- The Eupatridæ.
- Of or regarding the Eupatridæ.
- Of or pertaining to the Eupatridæ.
Sentence for "eupatrid"
- You are of noble family, "eupatrid"…
- View More