- A principle or mixture of maxims produced from Euonymus atropurpureus, the spindle-tree.
- A principle or combination of concepts derived from Euonymus atropurpureus, or spindle tree.
- An uncrystallizable, sour substance, soluble in alcohol and liquid, received from Euonymus.
- A complex substance precipitated through the tincture of euonymus with the addition of water.
- A principle or blend of concepts based on Euonymus atropurpureus, the spindle tree.
- A principle or blend of maxims produced from Euonymus atropurpureus, or spindle-tree.
- An uncrystallizable, bitter material, dissolvable in liquor and liquid, received from Euonymus.
- A complex compound precipitated from the tincture of euonymus by adding liquid.
Sentence for "euonymin"
- The ripe fruit, from which a…
- View More