- Pleasingly melodious or good — applied specifically toward euharmonic organ devised by Henry Ward Poole (1825-1890), in whose design mathematical principles of balance were employed.
- yielding mathematically perfect balance or concord; sweetly or completely good.
- Pleasingly melodious or harmonious — used particularly into euharmonic organ developed by Henry Ward Poole (1825-1890), in whose design mathematical axioms of balance had been utilized.
- manufacturing mathematically perfect harmony or concord; sweetly or completely unified.
- manufacturing completely concordant noises, in the place of sounds generated by tempered tools.
- yielding completely concordant sounds, rather than noises created by tempered devices.
Definition for "euharmonic"
- Pleasingly melodious or good — applied specifically toward…
Cross Reference for "euharmonic"