- Any of various moment single-celled freshwater organisms regarding the genus Euglena, characterized by the clear presence of chlorophyll, a reddish eyespot, and a single anterior flagellum.
- Any of a number of protists, of the genus Euglena, that contain chloroplasts and a single flagellum
- The Normal genus of infusorians regarding the family Euglenidæ.
- min single-celled green freshwater organism having just one flagella; frequently classed as algae
- some of different min single-celled freshwater organisms of genus Euglena, described as the presence of chlorophyll, a reddish eyespot, and an individual anterior flagellum.
- some of a few protists, for the genus Euglena, containing chloroplasts and an individual flagellum
- The typical genus of infusorians associated with the family members Euglenidæ.
- min single-celled green freshwater organism having a single flagella; often classified as algae
- Definition for "euglena"
- Any of various moment single-celled freshwater organisms regarding…
- View More
- Sentence for "euglena"
- Hypernym for "euglena"
- Urban Dictionary for "euglena"
- A word typically involving freshwater algae,…
- View More