- To present the ethyl team into (a compound).
- to deal with in such a way as to cause the introduction of just one or higher ethyl teams, C2H5-.
- To respond with an ethyl chemical so as to introduce a number of ethyl groups into a compound
- A compound derived from ethyl alcohol because of the replacement regarding the hydroxyl hydrogen, following the method of a hydrate; an ethyl alcoholate.
- just like alcoholate.
Sentence for "ethylate"
- Dr Lungé found the following process…
Form for "ethylate"