- The organized eradication of an ethnic group or groups from an area or community, as by deportation, required emigration, or genocide.
- The mass extermination or expulsion of individuals belonging to one ethnic or religious team by those of another.
- the mass expulsion and killing of 1 cultural or spiritual group in a place by another cultural or religious group in that area
- Definition for "ethnic cleansing"
- The organized eradication of an ethnic group or…
- View More
- Sentence for "ethnic cleansing"
- Urban Dictionary for "ethnic cleansing"