- Occurring annually. Used associated with the prevailing northerly summertime winds associated with Mediterranean.
- with respect to a dry north wind which blows inside east Mediterranean.
- Periodical; annual; -- placed on winds which annually blow from north within the Mediterranean, esp. the eastern part, for an irregular period during July and August.
- A dry north wind which blows into the east Mediterranean.
- continual yearly; occurring at reported times of the entire year; periodical.
Sentence for "etesian"
Synonym for "etesian"