- To protract for an indefinite duration.
- To make constantly famous; immortalize.
- which will make eternal or unlimited.
- In order to make forever famous; to immortalize.
- To prolong indefinitely.
- To immortalize; to create eternally popular.
- cause to carry on indefinitely
- make famous permanently
- to produce endless, everlasting, or limitless.
- To prolong the existence or length of indefinitely; perpetuate.
- which will make forever popular; immortalize: as, to eternize the exploits of heroes.
- Also spelled eternise.
Definition for "eternize"
Sentence for "eternize"
Synonym for "eternize"
Verb Forms for "eternize"
Hypernym for "eternize"