- Of or regarding Esthonia, a government of Russia lying between the gulf of Finland from the north and Livonia regarding the south.
- One of a Finnish folks inhabiting Esthonia, Livonia, along with other districts of Russia.
- The language associated with the Esthonians. It is one of the Finnish family members, and exists under two major dialects, the Dorpat Esthonian plus the Reval Esthonian.
- the official language of Estonia; belongs to the Baltic-Finnic category of languages
Definition for "esthonian"
- Of or regarding Esthonia, a government of Russia…
Hypernym for "esthonian"