- Of, relating to, or giving support to the political or personal institution.
- someone who aids the political or personal institution
- person who regards the Church mostly as an establishment formed by the State, and overlooks its intrinsic spiritual personality.
- An upholder of doctrine of recognition of a church by the state and its particular upkeep by-law. [Rare.]
- with respect to or related to a proven church, and/or doctrine of institution in religion.
Sentence for "establishmentarian"
- As a recent Washington Monthly profile…
Form for "establishmentarian"