- To excuse for failure to arise in courtroom.
- An excuse for maybe not showing up in court during the return of procedure; the allegation of a reason to the courtroom.
- Excuse; exemption.
- In old English law, a justification for perhaps not showing up in courtroom to guard an action on the day appointed for the purpose; the alleging of such a reason.
- reason; exemption.
- One who is excused for non-appearance in courtroom at the time appointed.
- To excuse for nonappearance in courtroom.
- In law, allowed for look of suitors: an epithet placed on initial, 3 days of a term, now disused.
Sentence for "essoin"
Synonym for "essoin"
Cross Reference for "essoin"
Equivalent for "essoin"