- A volatile oil, usually having the characteristic smell or flavor of plant where its obtained, regularly make perfumes and flavorings.
- A volatile oil, familiar with make perfumes and flavourings, specially one obtaining the characteristic odour of plant where it is obtained.
- an oil getting the smell or flavor for the plant that it comes; used in perfume and flavorings
- Definition for "essential oil"
- A volatile oil, usually having the characteristic smell…
- View More
- Hyponym for "essential oil"
- Hypernym for "essential oil"
- Medical Dictionary for "essential oil"