- The act of viewing or observing; observance.
- A taking notice of one thing; a discovery.
- the very fact of being seen or noticed.
- Act of noticing or observing.
- the actual fact of noticing or observing; a discovery.
- A spy; a scout.
- The act of espying; notice; discovery.
- a person who espies; a spy; a scout.
- The act of espying; observance; view; scrutiny.
- A spy.
- the act of finding anything; catching sight of something
Sentence for "espial"
Synonym for "espial"
Hypernym for "espial"
Cross Reference for "espial"