- some of a number of slim fishes associated with family members Gempylidae, particularly Lepidocybium flavobrunneum, of hot marine oceans.
- any one of several perciform fish associated with the household Gempylidae.
- A Cuban name for a scombroid seafood of elongate body and quick moves, especially the species Ruvettus pretiosus.
- big snake mackerel with bands like spectacles around its eyes
Sentence for "escolar"
- There’s an unusual digestive consequence to…
Synonym for "escolar"
Hypernym for "escolar"