- creating an eschar.
- Capable of creating an eschar
- Serving or maintaining develop an eschar; creating a scar; caustic.
- A caustic or corrosive material or drug.
- A caustic or corrosive material
- A substance which creates an eschar; a caustic, esp., a mild caustic.
- A caustic application; a credit card applicatoin which sears or kills skin.
- Caustic; obtaining the power of searing or destroying the skin.
Sentence for "escharotic"
- Consecutive case study research of carcinoma…
Synonym for "escharotic"
Same Context for "escharotic"