- Capable of creating an eschar
- Serving or maintaining develop an eschar; creating a scar; caustic.
- A caustic or corrosive material or drug.
- A caustic or corrosive material
- A substance which creates an eschar; a caustic, esp., a mild caustic.
- A caustic application; a credit card applicatoin which sears or kills skin.
- Caustic; obtaining the power of searing or destroying the skin.
- Definition for "escharotic"
- Sentence for "escharotic"
- Consecutive case study research of carcinoma…
- View More
- Synonym for "escharotic"
- Same Context for "escharotic"