- A dry scab or slough created from the skin due to a burn or by the action of a corrosive or caustic substance.
- A dry, dark scab or scar, especially because of burning.
- A dry slough, crust, or scab, which separates through the healthy an element of the body, as that from a burn, or perhaps the application of caustics.
- In Ireland, one of the constant mounds or ridges of gravelly and sandy drift which extend for all kilometers on the area for the nation. Comparable ridges in Scotland are called kames or kams.
- In pathology, a crust or scab regarding skin, eg is occasioned by a burn or caustic application, and which sloughs off.
- See eskar.
- Same as slough, 2.
- a dry scab formed in the skin following a burn or cauterization of your skin
Sentence for "eschar"
Hypernym for "eschar"
Same Context for "eschar"
Variant for "eschar"
Medical Dictionary for "eschar"