- A scallop.
- a normal, curving indenture in the margin of everything.
- A bearing or fee comprising an escalop shell, considered as an indication that bearer was indeed on a pilgrimage on Holy Land.
- A bivalve layer for the genus Pecten. See scallop.
- an everyday, curving indenture in the margin of such a thing. See Scallop.
- The figure or layer of an escalop, thought to be an indicator that bearer have been on a pilgrimage on Holy Land.
- A bearing or a charge consisting of an escalop layer.
Sentence for "escalop"
Variant for "escalop"