- A thin piece of meat (especially of veal) usually shallow fried
- A scallop
- See escalop.
- edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells; served broiled or poached or in salads or cream sauces
- thin piece of meat (especially veal) often fried or broiled
- delicious marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swimming by expelling liquid from layer in a series of snapping motions
- bake in a sauce, milk, etc., usually with breadcrumbs over the top
- Definition for "escallop"
- Sentence for "escallop"
- To honor his Mother, Prince William…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "escallop"
- Hypernym for "escallop"
- Variant for "escallop"