- A provision in a contract stipulating a growth or a decrease, as with earnings, benefits, or rates, under specific circumstances, like changes in the expense of residing.
- A clause in a lease or agreement that guarantees a modification of the contract cost once a specific element beyond control of either party impacting the worthiness is determined.
- a clause in a contract that delivers for a growth or a decrease in wages or costs or benefits an such like. dependent on specific circumstances (as a change in the price of residing list)
- Definition for "escalator clause"
- A provision in a contract stipulating a growth…
- View More
- Hypernym for "escalator clause"