- A red compound created because of the oxidation of tyrosin.
- A red dyestuff acquired from fluorescein because of the action of iodine.
- A red compound formed by the oxidation of tyrosin.
- A red dyestuff obtained from fluoresceïn because of the action of iodine.
- A coal-tar colour of the xanthene kind, the salt or potassium sodium of tetra-iodofluorescein. It dyes wool and silk bluish red or pink in a somewhat acidic shower. Also referred to as erythrosin B, erythrosin D, eosin J, pyrosine B, and iodeosine B.
Cross Reference for "erythrosin"
- erythrosin bb
- View More