- Any of the nucleated cells generally found just in bone tissue marrow that grow into erythrocytes.
- mobile in the bone marrow from where red blood cells develop
- a nucleated mobile in bone marrow that red blood cells develop.
- one of many coloured amœ-boid cells found in the marrow of the bones and expected to bring about the purple blood-corpuscles.
- a nucleated mobile in bone marrow that red bloodstream cells develop
- Definition for "erythroblast"
- Any of the nucleated cells generally found just…
- View More
- Sentence for "erythroblast"
- Hyponym for "erythroblast"
- Hypernym for "erythroblast"