- Any of the nucleated cells generally found just in bone tissue marrow that grow into erythrocytes.
- mobile in the bone marrow from where red blood cells develop
- a nucleated mobile in bone marrow that red blood cells develop.
- one of many coloured amœ-boid cells found in the marrow of the bones and expected to bring about the purple blood-corpuscles.
- a nucleated mobile in bone marrow that red bloodstream cells develop
Sentence for "erythroblast"
Hyponym for "erythroblast"
Hypernym for "erythroblast"