- uncommon red coloration, by hair or plumage.
- unusual red colouration.
- a disorder of excessive redness. See erythrochroism.
- In ornithology, an ailment of dichromatism described as more than purple pigment inside plumage of birds which are generally brown, gray, etc.
- In anthropology, redness of tresses, generally speaking coupled with light complexion.
- In zoology, the presumption of red in pets, as opposed to their particular ordinary coloration.
Sentence for "erythrism"
- It has an unusual genetic mutation…
Form for "erythrism"
Variant for "erythrism"