- a large genus of annual or perennial herbs of this Old World and the united states; most are cultivated for plants and some for attractive evergreen leaves.
- A genus of cruciferous flowers having thin entire leaves and yellow or orange plants.
- big genus of yearly or perennial herbs some grown for his or her blossoms plus some for appealing evergreen leaves; Old World and the united states
- Definition for "erysimum"
- a large genus of annual or perennial herbs…
- View More
- Sentence for "erysimum"
- Synonym for "erysimum"
- Hypernym for "erysimum"