- Bursting through or just as if through a surface or addressing.
- Which emerges, or bursts through.
- Breaking out; -- said of certain fungi which burst through texture of leaves.
- In robot, prominent, as if bursting through the cortical layer or epidermis, as it is observed in some tetraspores of algæ, particular frameworks in lichens, and lots of leaf-fungi.
- Definition for "erumpent"
- Bursting through or just as if through a…
- View More
- Sentence for "erumpent"
- Cross Reference for "erumpent"