- concerning Lake Erie or its shores.
- associated with Lake Erie or its shores.
- In geology, an important group of geological units comprising the Marcellus, Hamilton, Genesee, Portage, and Chemung divisions as used by the original nyc geologists.
- In geology, a major group of geological devices comprising the Marcellus, Hamilton, Genesee, Portage, and Chemung divisions as utilized by the initial nyc geologists.
- Definition for "erian"
- Sentence for "erian"
- Anglo-Saxon verb _erian_, to plough, to…
- View More