- In pathology, inflammation regarding the connective tissue since the sclerotic coat regarding the attention.
- inflammation regarding the sclera associated with the attention
- In pathology, swelling of connective structure since the sclerotic layer for the attention.
- infection of sclera associated with the eye
- In pathology, infection for the connective muscle since the sclerotic layer associated with the eye.
- inflammation of this sclera for the attention
- In pathology, inflammation of connective structure since the sclerotic layer associated with attention.
- inflammation associated with sclera for the eye
Sentence for "episcleritis"
Hypernym for "episcleritis"
Medical Dictionary for "episcleritis"
- swelling associated with episclera, a thin…