- epilepsy where the attacks involve loss in consciousness and tonic spasms of the musculature followed closely by general jerking
- a seizure where the individual becomes involuntary and contains convulsions across system
- epilepsy in which the assaults involve losing awareness and tonic spasms of the musculature followed by generalized jerking
- a seizure when the individual becomes involuntary and has now convulsions across physique
- epilepsy where assaults include lack of awareness and tonic spasms regarding the musculature followed closely by generalized jerking
- a seizure where the patient becomes unconscious and has convulsions across physique
Hypernym for "epilepsia major"
- View More