- their state to be envious
- hawaii or quality of being jealous.
- a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something which is possessed by another
- hawaii of being jealous
- hawaii or top-notch becoming envious.
- a feeling of grudging admiration and need to have a thing that is possessed by another
- The state of being jealous
- their state or quality of becoming jealous.
- a sense of grudging admiration and aspire to have a thing that is possessed by another
Definition for "enviousness"
Sentence for "enviousness"
Hyponym for "enviousness"
Hypernym for "enviousness"