Definition for "entoptic"
Sentence for "entoptic"
- They are called entoptic visions and…
Cross Reference for "entoptic"
- Of or relating to aesthetic phenomena brought on by objects inside the eye, or perhaps the things themselves.
- Relating to items situated within the eye; esp., regarding the perception of items within one's very own eye.
- positioned inside the eyeball.
- Of or associated with aesthetic phenomena due to objects in the eye, and/or things themselves.
- Relating to things situated inside the attention; esp., concerning the perception of things in one single's very own eye.
- situated inside the eyeball.
- Of or regarding aesthetic phenomena brought on by things inside the attention, and/or items on their own.
- Relating to objects situated within the eye; esp., relating to the perception of objects in one's own eye.
- Of or pertaining to the interior of the eye.
- Of or related to the interior regarding the attention.
- Of or with respect to the inner of this attention.