- A toxin made by micro-organisms that's specific for intestinal cells and results in the vomiting and diarrhea related to meals poisoning.
- some of a number of toxins produced by abdominal micro-organisms
- a cytotoxin certain for the cells of intestinal mucosa
- A toxin made by bacteria that's specific for intestinal cells and causes the sickness and diarrhea involving food poisoning.
- some of several toxins generated by intestinal bacteria
- a cytotoxin specific the cells of abdominal mucosa
- A toxin made by micro-organisms which particular for abdominal cells and results in the sickness and diarrhoea associated with meals poisoning.
- Any of a few toxins produced by intestinal bacteria
- a cytotoxin chosen when it comes to cells associated with abdominal mucosa
Sentence for "enterotoxin"
- The USDA's Food Safety and Inspection…
Hyponym for "enterotoxin"
Hypernym for "enterotoxin"