- Either of two closely associated pentapeptides having opiate characteristics and occurring in brain, spinal cord, as well as other areas of the body.
- any one of a team of pentapeptide endorphins having opiate-like impacts
- Either of two closely related pentapeptides having opiate attributes and occurring in mind, spinal-cord, also areas of the body.
- an endorphin having opiate attributes that occurs when you look at the brain and spinal-cord and in other places
- some of a group of pentapeptide endorphins that have opiate-like results
- an endorphin having opiate qualities that develops within the mind and spinal cord and in other places
Sentence for "enkephalin"
- The principal objection came from Hughes…
Hypernym for "enkephalin"
Same Context for "enkephalin"