- the research regarding the circulation and transformation of power.
- The circulation and transformation of energy within a certain system.
- The part of physics that studies the movement and transformation of power
- The circulation and change of energy within a specific system or product
- That part of science which treats regarding the guidelines governing the real or mechanical, in difference from important, causes, and which comprehends the consideration and basic research regarding the whole range of the causes concerned in real phenomena.
- The technology for the basic laws and regulations of energy.
- the analysis regarding the flow and transformation of energy.
- The circulation and change of power within a specific system.
- The branch of physics that scientific studies the flow and change of power
- The flow and transformation of power within a particular system or device
- That branch of technology which treats associated with rules governing the physical or technical, in difference from vital, forces, and which comprehends the consideration and general examination associated with whole selection of the forces worried in physical phenomena.
- The research associated with the basic guidelines of energy.
Definition for "energetics"
- the research regarding the circulation and transformation of…
- View More
Sentence for "energetics"
- Although if you believe in energetics,…
- View More