- Any colouring matter inside the cells of flowers.
- The color matter in the cells of flowers, whether green, red, yellow, or other shade.
- In botany, the brown cell-contents in Diatomaceæ, colored by diatomin. The definition of has also been used generally speaking into the coloring matter, aside from green, of plants, etc.
- In zoology, the very coloured endoplasm of a cell.
- Any colouring matter within the cells of plants.
- The coloring matter inside the cells of plants, whether green, purple, yellowish, or any other color.
- In botany, the brown cell-contents in Diatomaceæ, colored by diatomin. The word has additionally been used usually toward color matter, other than green, of blossoms, etc.
- In zoology, the extremely colored endoplasm of a cell.
Sentence for "endochrome"
- Soon the densely congregated granules at…
Cross Reference for "endochrome"