- something that comes to an end another thing.
- A maneuver where one makes use of the stress of a wave to flip a person's kayak end over end.
- one that, or that which, makes an end of anything.
- one that or that which ends up, terminates, or finishes.
- a thing that stops one more thing.
- A maneuver where one uses the pressure of a wave to flip your kayak end over end.
- one that, or what, tends to make an end of something.
- a person who or that which stops, terminates, or finishes.
- An obsolete dialectal form of under.
- An obsolete dialectal as a type of underneath.
Sentence for "ender"
- And if the argument-ender is dropped…
Rhyme for "ender"
Same Context for "ender"
Urban Dictionary for "ender"