- of or concerning an ailment (or anything resembling an ailment) constantly give higher or reduced extent in a particular locality
- of or concerning a disease (or everything resembling an illness) continuously show better or lesser degree in a certain locality
- of or associated with a disease (or something resembling a disease) constantly present to higher or less degree in a specific locality
- just like endemic.
- Same as endemic.
- Definition for "endemical"
- Sentence for "endemical"
- Equivalent for "endemical"